Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter Hibernation

Well, it's been four days since went outside - it would be longer, but I HAD to get groceries for the extended 'hibernation'. There are several inches of snow on the ground and the temp has yet to reach 0. On the upside, I haven't been able to go out and spend money, but I am about to go crazy. One can only take so much PBS and Baby Einstein. I don't know why, but this is the first week ever that the boys have put forth a combined effort to refuse to take a nap. They know they are wearing on me and this is the first step toward the coup they are planning? I'm sure they've discussed it.
It's ok, though. Next week: heat wave. It should be in the mid 20's all week. :] (that's my fake smile). Well, I guess that's global warming - you know, it gets warmer everywhere except the places where people live.

No comments: