Friday, January 9, 2009

My New Role-Model

Has anyone ever watched that PBS show "Caillou". Well, if not, you may not understand what I'm talking about. Caillou's mom is my new "mom role-model". She is always patient with her children - even when they drop their toys in the toilet. She always knows how to solve her childrens' problems - even bad behavior problems. And she never seems stressed out. Her house is always clean, and her kids are always happy. So, putting aside the fact that she is a fictional TV character with fictional children, she is the best mom role model I know. Obviously I need to get out more.
By the way, I'm finally on facebook. It's true what they say: Everyone's doing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caillou! I remember that show! When Brendan was younger we always recorded that show for him, it's so cute!

Carri said...

Caillou!!! MIc is addicted to that show..and that mom drove me NUTS...lol!!!! Who in the world really is that patient with a brat like Caillou!!! hahaha. You have to admit..he is rotten. you go girl..i know your kids are not "Caillous"