Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas With Family

Well, it's almost two weeks after Christmas, so I have caught up on laundry and have almost found a place for all the new stuff. Now i have time to sit and blog. My kids are also occupied with "Nemo" so I have about an hour of 'free time' left.
We went to Nashville to visit my family, and I got to see my little brother and his new wife and my older brother and his family. The boys really enjoyed getting to know their cousins: they ran around the house, played and wrestled the whole time. We also got to see my uncle and aunt and their new baby at my grandma's house. Lots of people, lots of food, lots of fun.
Then we went to Knoxville to see Ben's family (his parents came down from Cincinnati). We got to celebrate Lucas's third birthday, visit with lots of family and eat some more food. (Don't worry, we came armed with Tums). Stay tuned for pictures.
We had a really great time - probably the best Christmas since we were married.
Well, that's all i have. I have to wash dishes now. again.

No comments: