Thursday, April 29, 2010

I 'Lost' It...

I debated on whether or not I should post this, but it was so funny, I just had to write it down somewhere....
The other day, Lucas was having a 'rough' morning. It just seemed like his mommy refused to give him anything he wanted, and when he tried to 'convince' mommy that she should give him what he wanted (with a loud, angry voice), she would give him a spanking. He apparently decied that something had to be done to put an end to these injustices.
Fast forward to daddy's arrival home - and the one thing he forgot to consider in his plan: Daddy: " Where's my belt?" Mommy: "I put it on the couch - I've had to use it several times this morning." Daddy: "It's not on the couch." I went to the place I thought I had put it....it wasn't there. Lucas passed by me, and I asked him where daddy's belt was. He pointed behind the bedroom door and said, "I lost it." I looked, and there was Ben's belt on the floor behind the bedroom door. I asked him if he put it back there, and he said, "Yes" and then in a sing-song voice, "so you can't spank me".
How can you not laugh at that?!!
.

No comments: